We told you we were authors! Welcome to the place where you can see what we've done so far....and maybe, you know, like, buy them? That'd be awesome.
You have your choice- buy from Amazon.com, or purchase from Magnificent Cowlick Media's Square shopping cart, where you'll only pay one price for shipping (even if you buy all four books), plus your books will be signed by at least one of the authors.
Route 666: four on the floor
Buckle up your courage, it's in for a ride- in Route 666: Four on the Floor. A quartet of dark, Midwestern stories drive you through landscapes of horror... A young woman takes her husband on the road trip of their dreams, with one little hiccup: he's dead. Two brothers discover that a derelict car's trunk might just be big enough to hold eternity. A weekend warrior rides his motorcycle to a tiny Kansas bar and grill, where a dark secret is always on tap. And, a fast-food drive-through satisfies a young man's hunger for fond memories, and fresh meat.
Get some high octane fuel for your nightmares. Hit the road - to madness - in Route 666: Four on the Floor.
black buttons vol. 1
According to Midwestern folklore, someone who's been cursed by witchcraft can leave a black button lying on the road. If you should pick it up, you'll get more than you bargained for. You see, if you take the button, you also take the curse .
In Black Buttons, Vol. 1, five Midwestern writers conjure up nine dark tales to cast a spell over your imagination.
- On a furnace-hot night in Kansas City, a man with a dark gift gets high off the truths people hide inside. When a storm breaks loose, his addiction main-lines an overdose in a voice he can't deny.
- By accident, a boy loses his prized baseball to the peevish old couple next door. When he and his sister sneak into their house to get it back, they come face-to-face with a nightmare out of left field.
- In the Ozarks, when your pipes clog with a stench that’s ungodly, you call a plumber accustomed to the ungodly. He guarantees satisfaction. Just make sure you know whose satisfaction it is.
- A teenage girl faces violin practice, virginity, prom, and the ancient rites of Spring, as something worth dying for. Gather ye red flowers while ye may…
- Chess is the game of kings, but when a very bad boy gets a very special chess set, it becomes the real game of blood and death and a move no one expects.
- Dracula has a “coming out” moment with the girlfriend he met online, but the Transylvanian loses something in translation.
- Elementary school kids make up silly rules. But those rules have consequences. Step on a crack…
-A woman struggles to keep her sister, and her hopes, alive, as Ecovine Inc. bioengineers food for a starving world. The final answer to their woes blooms in a horror too beautiful to escape.
- When the miracle image of the Virgin Mary shows up on a redneck’s morning toast, forget the jelly and bring on the hostage crisis.
Go ahead, if you dare. Pick up Black Buttons, Vol. 1. Because nobody believes in superstitions, right?
black buttons vol. 2
BLACK BUTTONS VOL. 2
According to Midwestern folklore, someone who's been cursed by witchcraft can leave a black button lying on the ground. Pick it up, and you'll get more than you bargained for. What only the true believers know, is that whoever takes the button, also takes the curse .
Black Buttons, Vol. 2, delivers a new collection of novellas and short stories to fuel your darkest dreams. From prom night vengeance and death defying antiques, to manslaughter fairy tales, a taste for killing, and one hell of a fight for the last word, get ready for a midnight ride on the twisting, turning backroads of Bible-belt insanity.
Go ahead. Take home Black Buttons, Vol. 2, if you dare. It should be no problem because you don’t believe in silly old superstitions, right?
HELLZAPALOOZA: The Best DamnED Rock Show Ever!
Rayjay Jahraznik, crazed concert promoter and three-ring king of rock and roll, wants to build an outdoor concert venue in tiny Isabella, Missouri. He’s certain his first event there, a 24-hour rockand roll festival called “Hillzapalooza,” will be a raging success.
Oh, he’s right about the rage.
From age-old abominations to hippie-fueled horror to the Trickster himself, the local landscape is a mystical minefield. One wrong step and the natural charm explodes into unnatural harm. Can a rag-tag group of pseudopsychics and a hillbilly healer fight off the evil? Will the determined Reverend Bull pull off a Revelations revolution? Or does Hillzapalooza unleash Hell on earth?
The stage is set for seven authors to rock your world as Sodom and Gomorrah meets Barnum and Bailey with the amp cranked up to eleven.